Monday, January 30, 2012

JANUARY IS ALL MOST OVER

I can't believe that the month is all most over...It has been just beautiful here in Philadelphia, the weather has been odd, warm days lots of wind....but beautiful skies.

I recently went out to a SU Card Demo last week and I had not realized how much I missed joining in with other scrappers - hanging out and creating and just having fun with like-minded women.  I had a blast!!! and I finally did it.  I join in and became a Stamping Up Demonstrator.  Yes, after wanting this for the last 5 years, I finally did it.  I love their paper and their stamps are the greatest.  Should I tell you about thier new punches...which I just love.

As most know I am a tool junkie, and what ever I like I NEED to have every color. I am sure once I get my feet wet I will be telling you more....

No comments:

Post a Comment