Saturday, January 7, 2012

It has been a wonderful day

Today I have been blessed to celebrate my 60th birthday!!  To most that might not mean much because 60 is very young these days.  Considering I never thought I would see 45, I am blessed and I can look back and see how God's hand has been in mine for many many years. 

All the surgeries, fourteen in ten years, rehab, limited mobility and my friend Mr. Pain who has been my constant friend for many years now. There is a old gospel song that says I look back and wonder how I got over....my soul looks back and wonder how I got over....I would say I look back now and know that only God could have brought me this far. 

Tonight the family gathered at a Restaunt and we ate, took goobs of pictures  and  just had a good time... I sat there and said a prayer of thanks because I am so lucky to have the husband that I do...and children and the grands - what can anybody say...No one is perfect, but they all serve God, Go to church, focus on their families.....the word says that your grandchildren are your glory and boy that is so true.....

Tomorrow will be another great day, because the weather is suppose to be awesome again, and it is Sunday so of course Church.....and then back to work Roz - got to get the cards in the mail by Monday for sure,  A week in Bed really tore my schedule up..

God Bless everyone,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment