Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Morning World! I am up very early- why - It's raining here and my body is feeling every drop, but that is ok  because I can feel the drops...lol. Our yahoo group had a winner last night on our Message number game....and I posted the number prior to the winner and wanted to see the person who would win...but sleep came first.  So this morning Miss Dawn posted ....

I like playing games in our group - I don't have much time, but during those nights when sleep does not visit me I spend hours on this machine.....if I had the patience to do the blog hops, maybe I would win something lol.

Today mission, is to clean the studio, after the mad rush for January's card is a lot of cleaning to be done. Then maybe I will take new pictures and post where the stuff gets done.

Everyone be safe today, and know that even though it is raining here there is sunshine behind those clouds:)

No comments:

Post a Comment