Friday, February 3, 2012

It is February!!

For such a short month there are so many things to do.  Valentine Day, Black History Month, Heart Month, mini vacation. I am on schedule this month and the February Cards will be mailed on Saturday. This month I need to put some focus in on Birthday Cards as well for inventory.  


Great News ~ I have always wanted to be a SU Demonstrator [Stamping Up] because I really like their quality of paper and their stamps are so very beautiful.....well I did it!!!!  Waiting patiently on my start up box.  I am in hopes that some of the missionaries who deliver the cards will learn to create them. 


The number one thing is that I will be back out in the public....going to crops etc, learning new tech. and meeting new friends.  


Going to Orlando with my sister, just to great a break from the cold. lol, I am going to record our trip in my first smash journal..Will update as the process goes forward. 


Everyone have a blessed February, Love Love and Love again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment