Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb.'s Cards are out

I completed 86 cards and mailed in time for Valentines Delivery.  It was so much fun creating cards especially since I found a perfect stamp that has a scripture [John 3:16] incorporated with the word Valentines.

I have had so much fun this past week creating, RRR monthly ribbon came so I am having fun with GREEN, which really isn't one of my colors.. I have been having loads of fun with all my new toys from Stampin Up.

Last month was my birthday so - now that all packages have arrived I have all my presents, including a new Cart. [destinations] the MS Scoring Board, My SU Start up kit which included stamps, pads, paper, adhesives, punches, and so much more. It was a good "60":)




Here are some pictures of my "Playing"



No comments:

Post a Comment