Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wokrshop was a blast!!

Yesterday a few ladies from the church came to create... they both are newbies and were so shocked that they made a card......One big Smile for me....we spent four hours together, and only accomplished three cards....it was a day filled with testimonies and praise, both of these ladies are new to Christ, and are so joyous to be on this path....


I was reminded when I first found the Lord, I was a teenager and it was almost expected because that is how I was raised.  When I became a woman I found him as a Personal Savior, big difference for sure....I was elated to see them so excited, and in love with Jesus!!!  It gives me big smiles....


yesterday it was 85 degrees here today it was about 50 what a change, so I spent most of the day using my new toys...Stampin Up Big Dies!!!! 





have a blessed night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment