Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's been a long week but a Great One.

Haven't had a chance to blog in over a week, WOW time moves so fast..the grands were off for spring break and spent the week with me. and then,.We had a baptismal ceremony on Saturday and my daughter and grandchildren were baptized!!!!  It was a wonderful experience to see and be a part of.  Will scrapbook these pictures first chance I get.  It was a emotional week for me - a mothers dream!! 

Working on Mother's day Cards all month long...loving creating embossed rose [Stamping Up] and using handmade paper that I had never used.  Have a workshop in two weeks - in hope that the mission is spread.  We have two new missionaries - who will deliver cards to the nursing homes.  

I have met some really great people on this mission, I am so thankful for those who call or visit the blog just to encourage me.  I hope that you are blessed in many ways.

Everyone have a blessed day!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment