Sunday, April 15, 2012

Encouragement from many miles away!

When doing service from the Lord, there are many times when discouragement sneaks in and makes you think that what you are doing isn't meeting the mark...Let me tell you how encouragement came through the mail for Cards by Rosalind. First let me apologize for being so late posting.  I receive a letter from Washington State...and I say to my husband do we know anyone in Washington State...he says no lol, but inside this envelope was an angels message.....just to encourage me and bless me with a gift from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co......thank you Sue......May God Bless and Keep you for the work that you do for Our Lord and Savior.

So the lesson to be learned is continue everyone to do the work of the Lord, in what ever manner you do.....for it is a GOOD thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment