Friday, May 25, 2012

Long Week

What a long week it has been, had loads of medical testing done, on Friday and Monday and the week has been sitting and waiting for the phone call the ring with the results.  I finally called the doctors office this morning as it has been long enough. Of course they will call me back.....

Had loads of time to reflect, pray, meditate...because when you are waiting on results there is little else you can do, I've tried to scrap or create a card all to no avail...just can't get the juices running....

Girlfriend has been over every day to keep me encouraged, love her....the phone has been ringing and I am at my daughters home this week - just to get some rest and peace from the city noise lol.

Tomorrow I am going to do a workshop with some great kids, I know they will lift my laughter..they get so excited learning the paper craft!! Then starts a busy week of church events and prep -

God is Good All the Time!!!

have a safe and blessed weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment