Friday, March 30, 2012

March is almost gone

It has been a beautiful month here, the sun has shined and the air was warm.  A lot of people started their gardens preparing them for plantings.  I am old school I wait until Easter to clean the winter mess and them Mothers Day I plant....I think some habits are good.  the weather here is now true Spring low numbers at night. 


Today going to studio to start creating May's Monthly Card......yes it will be a mothers Day theme for sure. I have collected some really cool Mother Stamps...so it should be a fun time. 


I am reflecting on how blessed my family has been lately, my daughter who has been out of work for over a year, yesterday accepted a position....Granddaughter's got hurt on softball field last Friday, MRI results say torn ACL and fractured leg.....so surgery is in our horizon but she is a trooper...she is upset because chances are she will not be able to play this year at all.  


Will post new designs soon....God Bless Everyone have a wonderful weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment