Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy Weather drives crafters crazy!!!

I am just sitting today, because picking up a pen or paper would hurt too much.  I know we need the rain, but 5 days of it is doing this body some harm, lol.  I am sure my garden is just beautiful and the veggies are growing at a fast pace.  But I need some relief....ok now that I have had my pity party - Let me tell you of our newest request. 

Cards for Prisioners. I have quite a few missionaries who are requesting cards for people in jail., however the restrictions stop a crafters creativity.....can't use glue dots or embellies, it must be a flat card, so I guess stamping is the answer for the prisioners.  But what words of encouragement can I use.......if you have any suggestions feel free to jump right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment