Well back to work for sure. Over the weekend we had a church function in which a few missionaries were present, I asked do you visit the elderly - both said yes, so I now have 10 Nursing homes to supply cards to. What a wonderful feeling to make so many smiles happen. But the question of the day was, how do I service so many - well today I did a mass card. These are the steps I took to create 20 cards in one day.
- Create your design, - I choose to stamp birthday cakes, as one missionary has quite a few birthdays coming up. So I used the Stamps of Life Birthday Cake,
- Cut your base, for staming, this is where the design will go. I used 4 x 3 in base in a cream color.
- Set up stamps, I used 4 blocks for this project, one to hold the cake table, and two teir of the cake and a birthday candle on top. Stamp each base card.
- Coloring - I colored the stamping before I decided to add anything else
- Stickle, ok you know I always use some bling somewhere lol
- Mat base card with appropriate color
- Find coordinating paper to match you base and mat
- Stamp inside card with words, and signature on back
- attach all to card base and there you go.
Will upload tomorrow.