Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day May 1st

To all the paper crafters out there - Happy Day!!

This weekend has been filled with world news and took me away from the studio since Sunday night, i did however get a chance to scrapbook on NSD, My daughter in law, asked me a couple of months ago, why i had not did the family Christmas Album yet.  I was too busy creating cards lol. So after church on Sunday the family was over, and I and my little follower, Collin went into the studio, put some music on and he played with his trucks and cars while I took a perfectly clean room and destoryed it......finding that one sheet of paper I knew I had.  Every now and then I would ask him what do you think about this color and he actually picked out a few sheets for me.  His mother would have a fit!!! She doesn't want him to be a paper crafter, haha....if he continues to hang around grandmom he will be, by default. rofl.
So what did I get done, a complete 8x8 album "Christmas at the Eddy's 2010" and creating a smaller verison for son and his wife. 
I have been so focused on getting my card inventory up, I had forgotten the joy in seeing the finished page, the complete story once the album was finished.  It was a great feeling.
Well new stamps are out already this month - and the theme is Ice Cream Cones, it should be loads of fun creating this months card, will let you know how it turns out.
OK back to CNN to stay on top of the current World News.....

No comments:

Post a Comment