Monday, September 19, 2011

Working on October's Card

I really think the Senior will get a kick out of this months design, I used the Stephanie Barnard Owl Stamp Set, to create owls, and then of course we stickled them as much as we could, we took some raffita and bunched it up with ribbon, and attached to an assortment of fall themed paper.  Under each owl it will say -
"It's owl good" and the inside will say I'll owl ways love you! both from the Stephanie Barnard Stamp collection. 

I must say this is the first month I've used just colorbox stamp pads and I just love them, they create such a even stamp without much pressure, the stamps get loaded with ink!!!  I am really glad that I both the complete set of 12, makes color coordination much better.

Will post finished card when I get a chance to use Penny [my camera] and yes I name most things lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment