Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer is almost over

It has been a busy sunmmer for me.Creating Cards, gathering ideas, and  making the cards, I create an average of 50 cards per month, but have learned to create a card of the month and just make 50 of that design.  It makes life soooo much easier, and of course I need to keep my normal stock up and I can't seem to keep Birthday Cards in stock!!  

Had a wonderful summer spending most of the time with my grandchildren, but just returned from Ormond Beach Florida, which was a beautiful beach, very quite, limited kids, and wonderful people.  Fran and I took connecting flights both ways and God blessed us to miss each storm, they hit after we landed in the next state. It was an awesome experience to use that faith.

Just created the September Card which them is Owl is Good, I will  upload tomorrow so you can see.

Keep making cards ladies and send a stranger one too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment