Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The weather has changed - Wow

Yesterday we put the heat on for the first time this season.  It is just October and it was 50 degrees...My bones just can't take that quick of a change. LOL. So the rush was to pick what was left in the Garden before the frost got to it....and what did we find in the garden, A mama cat and three brand new kittens. I was not a happy camper that they set up housekeeping in my yard but they are protected from the other cats in the neighborhood. 

Received my new stamp for the month, no surprise it is a Christmas one. Wow and so cute, Can't wait to come up with some ideas for Christmas Cards, so far we need at least 150 cards to supply to the nursing homes and the homeless project.  I have asked all my scrapper friends for their help on this project - first of all it makes us feel good when we create cards for others. 

So if you enjoy creating cards just email me and let me know - I will give you details.....

Everyone have a happy October, enjoy the change of season......

No comments:

Post a Comment