Thursday, April 5, 2012

April a wonderful month.....,
It has been a few days since I have had a chance to update and tomorrow will be hectic for sure.  I am so thankful to God for his seen and unseen blessings in my life.  Grand- daughter is scheduled for surgery to repair knee, she has limited pain but much damage.....
Easter Cards were sent last week, and currently working on Birthday, Get well, and encouragement Cards for a Missionary Group who would like to purchase cards for the homes that they visit. 
then there are the two mini albums I am trying to finish, one for a young man who lost his wife a few weeks ago, and one for a baby born in January.....I am a little late for sure.
Working on Mother's Day's Cards as well, grand niece spending a few days with me so I have her cutting out roses lol.....
Have someone doing the spring cleaning of the yard, and putting up the canopy, plans are to have a BBQ on Sunday if the weather holds up....KIS for sure...
Today was a day filled with prayer for others, so many have problems that can't been seen...I am thankful that I am a friend of God......

Everyone have a Blessed Resurrection Weekend!!!!!





Here is a look---

No comments:

Post a Comment